The ACS SSR™ is an online quality improvement tool and software application database that allows surgeons to track their cases and outcomes in an easy-to-use manner from their computer or mobile devices (iOS and Android). When performance can be tracked, outcomes can be improved. Clinically relevant data collection informs meaningful data review with several analytics and report functions being available in realtime. A new feature is the SSR Practice Improvement Initiative you can enroll in under SSR, Form Management, Clinician Form, Preferences, check PII.
For ACS members, the SSR is free of charge (discount will be applied after ACS login); for non-members the annual subscription fee is $299.00.
- Improve your practice and participate in the SSR Practice Improvement Initiative.
- Use case logging for the individual surgeon.
- Easily record cases and outcomes within a matter of minutes entering key clinical data variables.
- Improve your practice using benchmark and real-time online reports.
- Delegate account access and create custom fields.
Visit the ACS website or more information about the Surgeon Specific Registry or e-mail SSR@facs.org.