April 27–28, 2021
The conference will be delivered virtually over two consecutive days and will include a combination of pre-recorded and live presentations, audience response opportunities, and live question and answer sessions. Registrants can choose to participate on the conference dates or access the content online following the conference for an extended period of time. CME and CE hours will be provided.
At the conclusion of the conference, participants will be able to:
- Describe the key changes affecting cancer program operations and patient care delivery relative to CoC standards for accreditation including surgical standards and synoptic operative report implementation.
- Employ the RCRS to monitor cancer patient care in real time, identify new quality measures in development, and planned cancer registry coding changes.
- Apply the changes to cervix uteri staging system to classify the extent of the cancer, describe the AJCC Version 9 implementation plan and the disease sites in development.
Who Should Attend?
The 2021 ACS Cancer Programs Conference: Quality Cancer Care in Motion is for all members of the multidisciplinary care team at health care facilities that treat patients with cancer, including but not limited to:
- Program leadership (Cancer Program Administrators, Cancer Committee Chairs, Cancer Liaison Physicians)
- Other members of the cancer committee or cancer care team