From fostering your well-being, to negotiating a contract that works for you and learning how to mitigate challenging patient behaviors, this event features experts who can guide you to success.
The program is a great opportunity to connect with colleagues in your area (not to mention a delicious meal on us!)
Take a night to relax and enjoy a collegial event that is designed to help you succeed in your surgical practice. You deserve it.
Registration is open to the first 40 RSVPs. Members attend for free!
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm Reception
- 7:30pm – 7:40pm ACS-NY Chapter Update
- 7:40pm – 8:10pm What is Your Well-Being Index?
- 8:10pm – 8:35pm Your Employment Agreement: How to be Best Protected
- 8:35pm – 9:00pm Managing Challenging Patients
- 9:00pm – 9:30pm Open Discussion / Networking / Closing Remarks
Residents, Junior Faculty, Practicing Physicians
Jamie Ullman, MD, FACS
Governor American College of Surgeons Physician Competency and Health Workgroup
Barry Cepelewicz, MD, Esq
Partner / Director Garfunkel Wild, PC
Lisa M. McCorkle, MSN, MBA, RN, CPHQ, CPPS, CPHRM, LNCC
Regional Patient Safety Risk ManagerThe Doctors Company
Contact Babette Grey, Executive Director should you have any questions.