The ACS Committee on Medical Student Education is hosting a free webinar, “What to Expect Now That You’ve Matched,” Wednesday, March 29, 7:00–8:00 pm CT, to mark this momentous occasion. The webinar will feature a panel of residents:
- Nikhil Bellamkonda, MD | University of Utah | Otolaryngology
- Ryoko Hamaguchi, MD | Mass General Brigham | Plastic surgery
- Jacob Mago, MD | Albany Medical College | General surgery
- Paulina Villanueva, MD | The Ohio State University | Vascular surgery
- Midori White, MD | The Johns Hopkins Hospital | General surgery
Attendees will be able to submit questions ahead of time when they register, as well as submit questions to the panelists during the live session.
For those unable to attend, a recording of this webinar will be posted on the National Professional Development Seminars for Medical Students webpage.
Register in advance to participate. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information necessary to join the webinar.
For more information, contact Cassie Buchignani at email@example.com.