All NYS Licensed prescribers are again required to satisfy and attend to three hours of CME Pain Management Training. The new cycle (renewal) deadline is 7/1/2020.
What You Need to Know
- Target Audience - Physicians, nurse practitioners, residents, registered nurses, nurses, physician assistants, dentists, and pharmacists.
- The initial course deadline was 7/1/17 and every 3 years thereafter.
- The new cycle (renewal) deadline is 7/1/2020.
- Newly licensed prescribers are mandated to complete training within 1 year of receipt of your license and every three years thereafter.
- For Residents prescribing under a hospital or facility DEA number:
- Residents must complete the course within 1 year of the start of their residency and every 3 years thereafter
- Hospitals must attest that ALL residents prescribing under their institutional DEA number have completed the required training
- The course is $20.00.
Take the Course